By the time I am done with this costume I am going to weigh a ton. Just wearing it will be it’s own workout.
Today I finally have one complete sleeve finished and the second started. Many more hours of television later and it will be complete.
I used Margo Anderson’s sleeve pattern and the overall shape seems to fit well when draped on my arm with plenty of space in the upper arm for the copper sleeve farthingale.
I have decided that since I had enough beads left over from the trim on the ruff that I am going to make trim for the cuffs on the sleeves as well. Why not add one more thing to do….
The beading actually went relatively quickly and I hope to complete the second sleeve by January 1st. Then to just put everything together!
Here is a close-up of the finished sleeve:
So glad to finally have some more things accomplished. I am just so happy with the finished sleeve!